Hippychick Baby & Toddler Shoes – Toot Train Blue – Medium
These Hippychick shoes feature non slip, completely flexible suede soles to aid those important first steps – promoting good balance on slippery surfaces (such as wooden and laminate floors) both indoors and outdoors. No laces or fastenings means no fuss or frustration when putting them on and the gently elasticated ankle ensure the shoes stay firmly in place, keeping feet warm and comfortable all year round.
Medium: 6-12 months, 12 cm, 2–3.5 UK, 19-20 EU
Each Hippychick shoe is hand made in the UK with the utmost care and attention to detail ensuring that each pair of shoes is as unique as the child who wears them.
Key Features and Benefits
- -Size: Medium: 6-12 months, 12 cm, 2–3.5 UK, 19-20 EU
- -Non slip suede soles help tentative first steps and promote good balance
- -Recommended as the next best thing to bare feet
- -Soft breathable leather protects and allows feet to breathe
- -Designed to give complete comfort for growing feet
- -Suede soles are ideal for wooden and laminate floors
- -Help keep socks on and little feet stay warm
- -They make excellent gifts and are lightweight to post
- -Leather uppers and suede soles are Chrome 6 free, and fully tested by BLC (British Leather Technology Centre Ltd)
- -All leather exceeds the British Standards required to pass BSEN71-3 (1995)
- -The shoes fully conform to all European Safety Standards
- -The leather is sourced from sustainable sources and a derivative of the food industry
Standard delivery within 3-5 days to the Republic of Ireland & 5-7 days to the UK, if you would like to purchase something from us for delivery to another country, please contact us by phone at +353 0(65) 684 2312
A handling/shipping charge of €6.00 applies to all products shipped to the Republic of Ireland & €10 to the UK.
Should you not be at the address to accept your order, please supply a delivery address where someone will be there to accept it for you.
Selected items may take longer to deliver but will be clearly marked on the product information page prior to ordering.
Goods will be delivered between 9.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
If your goods do not arrive within five working days, please contact us and we will contact the carrier.
In-store Collection Service
We also offer a complimentary Collect In store service. When you are shopping online, simply select the option ‘In-store Collection’. When you have paid for your order online, we will send you a confirmation email to confirm that your order has been placed successfully & we will contact you when your order is ready for collection.
To collect your purchase, your confirmation email will be required for verification.